Friday 21 May 2010

Nature Capitale


This is a computer generated image of what the Champs Elysees is going to look like this weekend.. The project is called Nature Capitale and is by Gad Weil. It is in celebration of the World Day of Biodiversity and hundreds of trees and thousands of plants will take over the famous street this weekend. I love this kind of project, and was very inspired whilst in Paris at Easter by the beautiful gardens in the midst of the traffic of the Parisian capital. The biggest change will be that no cars will be allowed down the street during the weekend and I think it will be absolutely fab! I wish I could be there!

1 comment:

  1. wow this looks amazing. I really think that the new waterfront development would be a great opportunity to do some innovative landscaping

    ReplyDelete