Monday 17 May 2010

A Little About Me..


I thought I would post my first post as I leave 3rd year and go into 4th year! I am currently studying Textile Design at Duncan of Jordanstone Art College in Dundee. I spend my time between Dundee, Edinburgh and a little bit of St. Andrews..

My specific interests in textiles are printed textiles and a little bit of embroidery and embellishment. I am in love with anything floral...

This wee horse is by Orkney based company Tait and Style. I have organised to take a trip to Orkney in July to take part in a two day course at Tait and Style using their needlepunch machines and learning all about needlepunch. I am very excited about this as I love their products and style of design. I also love Orkney and can't wait to be there!






No comments:

Post a Comment